The Last Left Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Left Forums

Anything about the book I created The Last Left here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zidane's Story: Miner and the Ace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zidane Tribal

Zidane Tribal

Zidane's Story: Miner and the Ace Empty
PostSubject: Zidane's Story: Miner and the Ace   Zidane's Story: Miner and the Ace I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:56 pm

WARNING: CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE! (CENSORED)

GFX Posters needed: I would appreciate how my story is shown graphically, GFX makers, illustrate your best moments, using GFX only.

Chapter I: The Skies are occupied.

Within a dark corner of the universe, a small planet lurks near a sun, there lurks a majestic network of planets and on each of those planets are strange structures and habits people who mine for valuable resources and show off their efforts through building. But there was one planet that stood out the most, a larger Earth like Planet, almost as big as the sun contains a very special place. A meeting place where people who know it can enter it's mysterious realms. It was filled with very few people. Known as the Total Miner Family.

The Family runs the planet and talk to each other through a "shoutbox" and post their ideas that litter the walls. where people can post infinite posts beneath. But on the balconies stood special hooded men, those men wore robes that covered their identity, their faces shrouded their true faces. Each coloured to match their authority. The members speak that these people look after them and their colours show. Blue ones as moderators who spend more time looking after these people, the red ones, high authority people who work on more on their tiny computers, working out how the place is run and upgrading the Total Miner system. These people usually are higher than the members until now...

In the distance, a mysterious gunboat appears and then tears above them, The ship has landed, the air is no longer safe, there was one member that can leap over walls and dominate the skies. People tried to take to his airspace, but they kept getting shoved back down.

His name was Zidane...

Chapter II: Zidane's entry

Zidane was a small, tailed, cheery fella, capable of being positive to all but the most grumpiest members of the forums, people say Zidane acquired his ride from an old, rusty space station where he was once held when he was caught, now with the space station falling to pieces.

Zidane acquired the gunship and escaped rapidly out of the space station
before it fell apart. Zidane was greeted with a few people, much to his dismay, he was mostly quiet with few posts and ever so such was hardly noticeable by the more sinister members. But by then his activity increased as his comfortness with the Family increases. He posted more frequently, started helping more newbies and such was now getting noticeable, even striking the superiority of the elder members. He was well known and was helpful and keen at times.

He even helped up a lone, shadowy newbie called Clerical to rise from the newbie shadows as if he was Zidane's apprentice. He made new friends, such as Warhelios whom they share interests in a show called "Doctor Who", Almantux and even the 3 ninjas. Shakez, Agykoo and Clarity were impressed with his ways. He was now a well respected member. Being friendly towards all meant that some of them believed to be a awesome member and soon he was frequently visiting.

Chapter III: Blackout

It was after many months since Zidane arrived at the Forum and spoke with his many friends online, he was continuing his helpful career steering newbies round the hard bits and if they were ready, he wrote a special tutorial about to change their looks and their special signature as well as knowing what members represent.

But now all is different. As he and several others were speaking to each other in the Shoutbox, a mysterious dark developer, shrouded the darkest of night glided to the middle of the courtyard, explaining that there is going to be reconfiguring of the forum's infrastructure making it quicker for people to access topics.

With minutes on the clock, Zidane wanted to complete a request for his signature so he made quick work to access Bambi's GFX shop which sat down a long corridor, he then set-out a request sheet, pulled in some links for his image and as soon as he was about to hit the wall with it, the wall dissappeared and there below stood a endless pit.

He was too late, standing on a visible platform, isolated from the main group, his main communications with fellow members was his ShoutConsole and there stood the darkened man, beaming mass energy beams from his sleeves, he pulled out his heat seeking rockets, locked on and unleashed a frighteningly fast missile, as bright as a star, as it comets its way to the dark figure.

But however, some energy field managed to divert it, steering itself away from him and then contacting somewhere else, thus immediatly, a smaller, red beam, strikes Zidane. Sending him flying backwards towards the other end of the platform. Shakez, Warhelios, Almantux and his other friends gasped in terror as he skidded near the edge but he never fell off, he got up but then dropped again, hand on the point where it hit. He looked up to the dark figure and then screamed in agony. He dropped his head and then collapsed onto his stomach. He hit a coma afterwards...

Chapter IV: Allies and Villains

After his coma, his vision starts to clear but it wasn't enough, all he can see was a flickering background and what stood out so far was a shadow, "Zidane, are you alright?". Zidane tried to respond but he can't. "Hold on, let me get you to safety" the shadow said as it fell to the bottom of his dazed vision. Then he felt being dragged across the ground and then he blacked out again.

Short time afterwards, his vision clears, he takes a look around the new situation. It was a bedroom where a cupboard, chester drawers and a distinctive humming aquarium, complete with a flurry of fish. The character, who dragged him, was more complete, he fully recognizes the figure. The chap was clad in viking armor, with a horned helmet and below it draped a beard. On his left shoulder was a yellow and black logo, easily a sneering face embroided with his name.

It was MadDog95. "You feeling better?" he asked. "Yeah I'm good, thanks for saving me" Zidane replied successfully. "You took quite a good Dark Nanite Bolt. No-one would survive such a hit. you're not a mortal aren't you?". "Yeah, more likely a Genome. A casket of many spirits, believed to be the "Angel of Death". "Ok, then. Here." He rubs his hands and thus glows bright green, he touches the wound and suddenly a, cold, soothing sensation pulsates everywhere as the wound heals.

"Oh jeez, thanks.", as MadDog95 puts his hands off the wound. "Don't mention it. Hey get to bambi's GFX shop and finish your request for him.". "I will, and more importantly enact revenge on that dark being" Zidane replied. "Oh yea and be careful, that dark being rules these forums and is hard to defeat" MadDog warns. Zidane then returns to the forums and continues his career before preparing a awesome adventure that will soon make Total Miner Forums' future.

Chapter V: The Quest begins

It was almost time for Zidane to begin his quest on defeating the Evil Dark Lord, that rules these forums. So he went into his proud gunboat. its majestic sight rose from above the walls and it wasn't that high due to the dark lord's presence preventing gaining the height advantage. But the Dark Lord was in his dark fortress.

But as soon as he hit the afterburners. He heard people calling. Shakez, Warhelios, Outbound, Almantux and the other 2 former ninjas appeared adjacent to him in a forum official transport. Warhelios asked "We want to get rid of this Dark Lord too, let's go and destroy him together". Zidane wipes a tear of his face, knowing that the feeling of being liked by the other members and they were supporting him.

Plus on the positive side, Bob appeared in the open doorway too. "Yeah, he kept mistreating us Moderators like slaves, so I am representing the Mods and decided to tag along too". "Thanks guys" Zidane replied, wiping another new tear from his eyes. They then both started accelerating over the final walls of the forums and then dissappeared behind the nearest planet.

Chapter VI: Deep Space

It was weeks since our heroes left the safety of the forums in searching for the overall location of the Dark Developer. Throughout the galaxy the paired gunship and transport travellied in hope to find the Dark Developer but however they came across some problems. "Oh dear guys, we're near out of fuel, need to land soon" warhelios explained as he tapped the fuel gauge as the needle was at beach-front of 'Empty'. "Me too, need some Fire Fuel to keep the Phoenix going" Zidane agreed on the comms.

"So what are we gonna do?" Asked Clarity as she looked up whilst playing a game of cards in the passenger compartment with the other members. "We'll need to find a reasonable world to land on to requisition fuel" Warhelios answered. "Or we go to boken pwanet" Agykoo interrupted as she pointed at a strange floating object. Zidane knew where she's pointing and then answered on the comms "Thats where I was locked up, not in the old Imperial Space Station, but agykoo is right, there's Fire Fuel for my Phoenix and ordinary ones for the transport" Zidane suggested. "You're right, we can't mine and make fuel on a planet if we're looking for the Dark Developer so to the space station we go" Warhelios finalised.
So the paired Gunship and Transport then changed course as they headed for the old, broken space station.

They enter the wrecked corridors of the space station. "This is where I was locked up, many Genomes were executed here, their souls still roam this place" Zidane told his friends from his Phoenix. "We'll need light, the sunlight cannot penetrate the further depths of this menacing station" Zidane suggested so he then turned on the chaingun's powerful searchlight as it oblierated the dark as if it was a cat that jumped aside from an incoming car. "I don't like this place, it's soo creepy and as for your ghost stories of your fellow species, it's even worse" Clerical mentioned as he huddled up, aware of the terrors as if they were watching him like vampire bats eyeing a tasty meal.

The two gunships cruised ever deeper into the space station. "Right, the Aircraft Hangars shouldn't be far now" Zidane directed as he helped his unarmed transport through the draken corridors. In the distance, they can hear fallen barrels and falling pieces of metal poles as though it was a reenacted, realistic version of the Hangar Music from Playstation DOOM. As the dark, groaning corridors intensified the heroes' feelings about their visit not being warm when they hear the sign of relief. "Oh-right guys, here we are!" Zidane explained on the radio as he nudged forward, sweeping his search lights throughout the damp, rusting hangars. "Ok, we're gonna land, guys." As Warhelios attempted to land the transport onto the forbidden floorings of the dark wispy hangars. "I'm gonna go and find a light terminal and activate the lights" Zidane said as he disappeared down a darker corridor hoping the Phoenix to be contacted to a local terminal.

Warhelios' transport then attempted the dreaded landing, fearing they would fall through the fragile floor so as the friends braced for impact, they hear a deep impounding bang as the Transport's cold, metal feet touched the surface. They continued to brace in case the transport fell through into the dark depths below. But it didn't, resulting in a chain-reaction of various pitches of 'phewing'. "I'm gonna open the door now, Zidane would probably have the atmospheric generators working". Warhelios then opened the doors and the craft filled itself with a, freezing cold, draught, absolutely killing off the entire warm air inside. But it was breathable air, not deadly vacuum. The first to step out was bob, he looked left and right as he stepped into the vast wasteland of the dark dingy hangars. "It's ok guys, air ain't biting".

So the confidient crew of the Majestic Firebird stepped out and waited for the lights to glow. Finally they hear a distinctive generator spirling up, and the lights destroy the shielding darkness revealing the vast size of the hangars that made up most of the space stations enormous size. It was huge, crates sprawled everywhere. Girders, bolts, dust and rusting barrels litter the place and then they see the majestic Phoenix return from a dark corridor. "Ok guys, let's get that fuel ok?" Zidane asked in his comms.

Chapter VII - Harvesting

The group's findings wasn't good. There wasn't that fuel they wanted. "We need to search outwards, perhaps it's some secret wall passage or something" bob suggested as he rummaged over the bare flooring. "It should be... WAH!!" Outbound said but his foot went down further than expected and thus fell down a great length and landed onto the floor below. "Outbound are you alright?!" Zidane said as he peered into the dark room below, "I'm fine, and, OW, my foot seemed broken."."Damn it, we'll need a rope and get Outbound out of there and then enter that room" Zidane instructed.

So his friends pulled out the rope from the transport, threw it into the hole and Zidane then glided down it to Outbound. "Don't worry, you're gonna be fine" So he roped a plank of wood around outbound, attached it to the main rope and then told his friends to pull him up. Outbound got out well and there he was left in the transport with Bambi to help assure his limb. "Ok, Bashinator, ready to do some exploring with me?" Zidane asked. "Always here!" Bashinator complied enthusiastically as he glided down the rope.

"Right" as Zidane turns on a torch. "We can't have lit matches here. We could be near the petrol." as he swings his torch around the room. "Right, well my cigarette lighter won't do then?". As Zidane and Bashinator walked through the darkness, using their torches to find their way through, they hear a barrel getting knocked over. "You hear that?" Bashinator asked Zidane. "Yeah, and it's not the wind" So Zidane pulls out a P90, attaches the torch to it's signature over the magazine handle and then pulls the cold safety lever to "Live". Then rapid footsteps occur and thus its occupied with loud banging noises. "Zidane, it's getting closer". "Yeah, just waiting for it, but with this darkness he can come jumping from any angle. Hug the wall".

Bashinator did so with Zidane and with their cold metal wall restricting the flank. They hear the footsteps scuttling over them. "It's in the tunnel!". So Zidane using the sounds to pinpoint opens fire and thus the entire darkness is occupied with intense flashing yellow as Zidane opens fire on the air duct. It seems it got hit as it screeched in pain. "Good shot!" Bashinator applauded. "To be the king of the P90, you gotta learn it's behavior" Zidane replied as he slides in a fresh cartridge and thus pulls back the firing pin.

When they enter the next room, they were in luck as in the room was filled with barrels of fuel "Fuel for our transport! yesh!" As Bashinator filled with glee. "We also got my Fire Fuel" Pointing his searchlight over red, fusion coil looking, fuel canisters. "Right, we'll cut a hole in the ceiling and there the gang can pull them out ok?" Zidane tells Bashinator. "Sounds like a great plan". So as Zidane pulls out a Mage Buster Knife and starts cutting a hole like a tin opener.

The footsteps were back but this time it was occupied with intense hisses. "Zidane... WE HAVE COMPANY!!!" As a familiar shape rises before them, it was a Xenomorph, and before Zidane can do anything, it plucks Bashinator off his feet, gleers at him and then stabs him through the chest with it''s long, metallic looking tail. "BASHINATOR,NO!!!! RIGHT YOU SCALY MOTHERF****** B******!!! YOU'LL GONNA FREAKING REGRET IT" So he pulls out a pair of plasma rifles and thus fills the Xenomorph's direction with a flurry of plasma bolts. The creature screeches in terror and it backs off as the plasma bolts burn off pieces of it's black, scaly skin. It then scutters away. Zidane drops down to Bashinator's corpse and then takes his dogtags.

"I'm sorry brother, may you live in peace" so then Zidane got up and then quickly cuts open the ceiling, aware the Xenomorph would return. "HURRY, WE GOT A ALIEN ON OUR HANDS" as he shouted to the others. Causing them to occupy the hole and then each caught a barrel of fuel to put aside to their suitable craft. As soon as all barrels were quickly out of the fuel depo, the Xenomorph returned this time it's, beady, eyes fixed on Zidane and thus started its leaps towards him.

Warhelios stretches out a hand "Quickly, grab it!". So Zidane took one, big jump and got a firm grip on the Doctor's firm hand. But then he felt a downward pull. The Xenomorph has managed to grab Zidane's boot so thus caused him to kick the creature with his other foot "Let...go!!!" when the last kick managed to concuss the creature enough to let go and then Zidane then flew through the hole and into the air thanks to Warhelios built-up strength. He landed and bounced a few times before landing on his back.

"You ok Zidane" Clarity stood over and pulled him up. "Yeah but that was a Xenomorph, whenever there's one, he has friends, lots of friends". "Yeah you're right" Shakez answered "Those b******* sprung up from nowhere on my planet and slaughtered my people". "Right, everybody get the fuel into the ships and put the barrels into my ship, we won't being stopping into this one-of-a-kind station again and surely those creatures are gonna come running at us". Zidane order as his friends then filled the ships' tanks with the fuel.

"Fergie, you're gonna come with me and man the 50mm gun, so we can clear the zone for the friends. Their ship takes more time to take off and the crew need to hurry, I alerted the floaters and they're gonna come running". Zidane ordered Fergie as he sorted his jodphurs. "Oh a bit like that Chopper Gunner from Modern Warfare 2?"."Yeah, to be put in that way" Zidane simplified. So Fergie and Zidane hopped into the seats, Fergie occupying the gunner seat as Zidane made the gunboat rise and stations itself above the ground. "Got the camera linked and primed. Boy the cross-hair looks awesome and the screen is a cool orange" Fergie said as he looked through the camera. "Yeah, hostile targets are always marked in pure white, know that" as Zidane notifies him.

Soon voices blared through the comm, occupied with screeching and gunfire. "We're gonna come through the doors and there's some unfriendly aliens chasing us" Bob said as the doors open, Bob and the other gang emerge through, then suddenly a swarm of Xenomorphs then poured out like a river of death. "Hold on, getting the engines runnings" Warhelios shouted as he ignited the engines. "Fergie, guns are live, nail them" Those were Zidane's last words to the gunner before Fergie unleashes a rain of 50mm shells onto the Xenomorphs.

The creatures then screeched in agony as their acidic blood splattered over them and thus caused vast of the floor to open up and there the Xenomorphs started falling to their deaths. "Great job Fergie, but wait... oh no!" Then strange black flying creatures swarmed out of the dark corridors on the right and then started firing projectiles at them. The Phoenix then, alongside with its powerful chaingun, unleashed torrents of Blue cometing Buster Missiles and there dropped the Flying Xenos like flies.

Then Zidane saw Warhelios rising to their height "Come on!" Warhelios shouted to Zidane and Fergie as he flew through to the exit. Zidane then turned tail and with the boosters on, pillaged alongside Warhelios to pillage through the corridors and there they escape into the safety of dark starry space. "Now let's do that again" Zidane suggested. "No!" Everyone replied to Zidane. "Ok then, suit yourself, now lets go and get that Developer so then they glided away from the Space Station with the fuel they needed.

Chapter VIII - Entryway

(3rd Person Point turned to Zidane's 1st Person to increase drama)

We enter a new territory, the environment turned to a evil and sinsiter red. We know we must be near the Dark Developer's home. It was like we are in deep hell as below crawled many evil spiders and other horrid beasts. "There it is" Fergie announced "The Dark One's Castle". We looked up to see this spiny, enormous fortress, it's had a spiky base and it was not at all friendly. We land on a suitable outcropping.

We soon step out onto the Developer's soil. "This air is evil in all directions" Shakez spoke, knowing of how evil this place. "I'll rather guard the Phoenix, Zidane" Clarity told us. "Suit yourself, right guys, let's not lose hope, we can defeat the Developer" I ordered as we approached the front door. I slide my fingers onto the cold slit that separate the lifeless, dark, wooden, door. With one gentle pull, the doors open.

Inside was a large, manor-like hallway. Curved roofing, red carpet, and brick walls all prove this fortress isn't friendly. As we all step into the castle. The doors slam shut, sealing us in. A whispery voice came from the walls "Ah Zidane, you're here for my master, do come in, dinner is served. hahahaha".

"He pronounced your name as the same as yours!" Agkoo said to me. But I didn't noticed. I stood still "I...Know that voice. It...can't...be!" I murmured as I started running down the hallway. "Zidane wait up!" One of my companions shouted, trying to keep up. But then paused to see a even more sinister door, much more uglier than the ones we opened before, but before we can do anything, the doors open, revealing a huge blast of light. My vision went white.

As my vision cleared, I see myself falling and then I landed. I looked up and the dreaded figure I hated the most stood in front of me "Hello Zidane, you're just in time for my brilliant performance, it's called "The Dancing Monkey". "Oh no, it's YOU!". Yes, his clothing was the same, his silvery hair, complete with a feather, It was Kuja...

Chapter IX - Old Foes

I got up quickly and asked him "Kuja! What on earth are you doing here?!". "The Dark Developer asked me to come here, he promised me all the theater rights I want and now I am the star of the stage and you my friend aren't" As he tapped his col, pale finger on my nose, then turning to walk away. "He also knew you would be coming for him so he told me to lock you so called "pals" up so they can't rescue now. What's that, are you alone now?" I feel the past growing inside me, but I understand my friends were shouting for me. So I managed to speak. "No, you can't do that to my friends. They respected me as much as I respect them. You're such a terrible bane to friendship!".

"ENOUGH!! I had enough of you speaking about the pathetic friends you have and that I don't take you as much either. How you're so popular with your friends and I am not who dreams of being the sole actor. Zidane, you are a stone in my act and now I will throw you into the pits of despair!" As Kuja rose with his orbs starting to orbit. "You may have the performance, but you can't match MY performance!" I shouted angrily. "Very well, prove it!".

So he asked for it, there I pull out missile launcher and once again unleashed another homing rocket. Knowing the incoming bright projectile, he veered away but unfortunately, his dancing was so old when the missile turned around and then he hot hit, causing him to fall to the ground with a trail of smoke. "Very good. I have never estimate your new powers to your disposal as though you brought some new moves to the stage, well now, this is old school!" As he fired a volley of energy which I tried dodging where in fact on struck me as though I got hit by a wrecking ball and I was sent smack into a wall.

I fell down onto my knees where Kuja walked towards me and then picked me up by the throat. As I glimpsed into his ghostly, gray-eyed face. "Now you feel how strong my acting was? hmmm?". "No, and I will never will" So I took one big swing and landed on his with my two feet, I kicked him so far he went flying through the air so that I recovered. He managed to stop the apex and hovered in midair. "You dare break the fragility of a actor?"

He then unleashed a burst of Ring Holies and there I pulled out my plasma rifles, there I filled his direction with thousands of bolts, pulverising the incoming rings but was stopped by his hands. He chuckled and the sent the charged up bolt into me, yet again injuring me and sending me flying back to the wall again, this time, near a coma, with my vision blurry he then approached me "Zidane, Zidane, Zidane. You'll never know victory once I am done with you" He whispered in his voice.

But before he delivered the punishing blow, a huge noise blasted through the hall and caused Kuja to say "My Theatre!! Who dares break down the house of drama!?" Then a ship tore through the hole and hovered in front of kuja. The Phoenix but whose driving it? I glimpsed through the cockpit and is unable to make it out. "Kuja, leave my friend along" It was Clarity, she was right all along to stay with the phoenix. "You are one of his friends, and now you try to ruin my act with this... contraption of yours?!?". "Nope, it's not mine, it's his over there?" So she unleashed the Balefire onto kuja, with enough force to pillage and break the wall. I get up, ran to him and he looked up with a annoyed face. "You, you and your friends. I can't take it with your annoying friend coming in and ruining it!" He flew up and fired a massive blast of magic on the phoenix. This caused an explosion on one of the engines, causing her to spin out of the Theater again. "Clarity NO!! What have you done to Clarity!?!"

I spawned my Mage Busters, leaped at Kuja and swung at him, he was good at blocking my swings but he failed to notice the foot and I kicked him once more and there he was followed by another missile, it made it's mark, increasing the force just enough to bring him to death. "Zidane, you are such a BRAT!?! Urgh, you annoy me so much, you're gonna paaa..." He disappeared and then the friends appeared, they were unharmed. They started asking questions. "What happened, you ok?". "You were trapped by my old rival, Kuja, but Me and clarity managed to defeat him, for now".

"But where's clarity?"."Oh no, she's gone..." I dropped to my knees. "No you can't be serious?" Shakez asked. "She was in the Phoenix, I saw her pulverize Kuja and now he managed to hit her and sent her and my ship into their death". I finalized. "Well, we can't lose heart, Clarity was a awesome friend and she'll live on in our hearts, come on, we have a dark developer to beat". Almantux said. "You're right, let's go" I finalized as we entered the door, behind the stage, to the Dark Developer's throne room.

Chapter X - The Dark Ends

It was wrong in many ways. The air was cold, it was dark and we see was lines of red but then the entire place then lit up in bright red. We see the throne which exploded where the Dark Developer stood. "You dare interrupt my rest?"."We're here to put a stop to your evil control over our forums!" I shouted proudly. "Very well, challenging my authority over the forums, I ensure everyone gets along well."

He said. "Nope, we are sick of you possessing our topics and the way you treat our moderators" Bob nodded in agreement with what I said. "So, now this will be your grave" i finalized. "Very well, but it's the last time you'll ever pay" As the developer tapped his staff, a large head of dragon appeared around him and thus unleashed a blast of superheated breath that we managed to dodge out of the way.

He then fired a lot of Dark Nanite Bolts, each heading to one of us, my friends got struck but however I spun my blades to deflect the projectile and then fired a missile. The bright start made it's way to the developer and his shields, once again, diverted it. But however, it was a special type of missile as it then suddenly swerved again and struck him, sending him onto a wall. "Zidane, I am impressed. I thought that special bolt is gonna bypass my defense. but now you will suffer"

The Developer said as he fired a dark, evil beam to me, forcing me to push back with my hands, thus it was met with a blue bright beam of Free Energy we pushed and pushed and then the wall then crumbled.

I have to take a look at whoever entered. It was a shadow and there it entered. No, it can't be. But I felt a jolt and I was sent to the wall behind me. The Developer walked to me, picked me up, like Kuja did and ask "Why are you so determined to get yourself killed and to challenge my superiority?"."We're not determined not to get killed but we are determined to get rid of you" The shadow said behind the Developer which followed with some serious burns.

The Developer dropped me and covered his wounds, with his hands, and turned around sluggishly towards the shadow. "No, it can't be, Kuja killed you!". "Nope, it's just impossible" The shadow said. I leaned to the side of the Developer. "No, wait... Clarity... Is that you!". It was Clarity as she delivered the finals blows to the Developer as it went "Noooooooooooooooooo..." those were the Developer's last words before it disappeared in a puff of flames and smoke and soon the castle went falling.

However I can't move, my vision went blurry and the last thing I saw before I hit a coma was Clarity running towards me...

Episode XI - Thief's Conclusion

After my coma, I feel I was being carried, but as my vision clears, I see Clarity's head's looking down on me as I looked into her purple eyes. "Don't worry, I'll get you outta there as she was actually saving me when explosions and falling debris meant that the entire place is falling apart, I glimpsed around, as Clarity is carrying me by her arms, and I also see the others just pegging it too, dodging the falling debris and running for a passage of light where I dropped back out again. All I hear was "Quick, Fergie, get the ship outta here pronto!" she order Fergie. I then hear Warhelios' talking in the comms. "Let's get out of here!" So then I hear no more.

After the coma, I looked around once more. I was in a bedroom and so I got up and my head hurt. But fought through the pain, I opened the door and headed to the exit. I opened it and then everyone cheered. I dropped my jaw as posters showed myself and banners saying "Zidane, our hero!" I asked "what's going on".

"You saved the forums" Someone asked behind me/ It was a developer hood but however, as he lifted his hood, I saw it was Craig. "You helped the forums and thanks for your bravery, challenged and was honorable of keeping your group's morale together and have defeated the Dark Developer. I won't give you permissions as these guys here. But recognition for your bravery and securing the true future of the forums. The Dark Developer plans to turn this forum into a cold, dark forum and make all the members corrupt. But you prevented that."

As Craig said that, he draped a medal around my neck showing "Thank you". I then announced "Even though I was seen defeating the dark lord, I like to thank my friends for helping my travels and work together to quell the problems that laid in our quest and thus have defeated the Dark Lord".

"And you were brave to challenge me and caused me to see what the truth was" I turned around, It was Kuja, but however his attitude changed. "I am surprised you have evolved well and was strong enough to prevent your past from weakening enough. Even though I don't need friends, but I decided to let you have your friends. Besides, I found it upsetting to ruin one's remorse, but I am truly intrigued with these forums, even though I am the sole actor, I can communicate with other sole actors and share thoughts" He said.

"Great that you fully understand what makes people strong and what people weak." I told him. "Right now" Warhelios interrupted "Shall we get this party started?". With my final two words, it was "Hit it!" and then we partied through the night.

But I went to a secret place, no other knew. I took off my boot, glimpsed at my crystal, looked up and thought...

"You don't need to challenge a really difficult situation by yourself. If you do, your friends have the heart to cheer you on, to your goal, or even help at times of need. That is what friends are for" - Zidane Tribal

Zidane's Story: Miner and the Ace Dissidia_ED___Zidane_Tribal_by_Moluscum
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HomingRocket1?feature=guide

Zidane's Story: Miner and the Ace
Page 1 of 1