The Last Left Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Left Forums

Anything about the book I created The Last Left here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Last Left Part 3- Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clarity
Admin
Clarity

The Last Left Part 3- Story Empty
PostSubject: The Last Left Part 3- Story   The Last Left Part 3- Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Me- 3rd person

Heartbeat levels: Perfect
Everything Else? Pefect

When i woke up i noticed we were on another ship... i am guessing another one people havent heard from or seen in a while. When i got up I saw the Pheonix but decided not to allow myself to be seen just yet. So I walked on to the armory just to see if anything interesting was there. There really wasnt so i picked up some ammo for my weapons, A M4A1, A USP45, and 2 other weapons that Zidane gave me earlier. Now its time to head to the Medical bay and Bridge...

Zidane- VISION Status

Phoenix Hull integrity: Critical!
Base Health: Under Optimal
Armor Integrity: Under Optimal

Relationship status updated: improving (hinted)

It was a sad enviroment on my craft. Everyone was slumped. Upset about the events that happened on the previous ship. The ship was gone and now my beloved, but still there is somewhere in my heart that dosen't agree about her "death". We started heading into the next craft. But then the inevitable happened. "Zidane you there?" My face lit and though unable to respond because the source can't be pinpointed but then a large noise occured and Blaze announced "Ace! The Engines have been wrecked, we're going down". "INTO THAT NEXT SHIP". So I opened the cockpit access and announced "Guys hold on, the firebird is making a crash landing!!" Everybody gripped everything they can hold onto as my beauty, enblazed, hurtled into the next ship's hangar and crashed...
Back to top Go down
https://thelastleftforum.board-directory.net

The Last Left Part 3- Story
Page 1 of 1