The Last Left Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Left Forums

Anything about the book I created The Last Left here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Last Left Part 2- Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clarity
Admin
Clarity

The Last Left Part 2- Story Empty
PostSubject: The Last Left Part 2- Story   The Last Left Part 2- Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Me- "Jesus" bambi said as we all turned on our nightvision. Dead bodies everywhere and mutilated. I told bambi and bob to go down the second corridor. I then took the rest of us that went down in there to the med bay. When we got there it was redder then well red. I then turned to Zidane and said "Go back with bambi and bob." He said ok. He ran backwards and then turned running towards bob and bambi. As my mini squad of ghosts went down th hallway we didnt spot anything.

Zidane- We had a lovely wedding. My new wife wore a beautiful dress, as my eyes couldn't believe it. The reason why she married me was because of my heroic efforts to save her life from, the rotting Brute, beast that was almost had her at it's mercy, I killed it by slugging it's huge body with huge slugs until the entire beast was swiss cheese. After that wedding, we had the president assigning us the new ghost team and there on I was transferred from HAWX to the new ghost team.

Now a fighting couple, we begin our search for the missing mining ships. We then entered their areas. Requested landing permissions but still only silence answered the call so knowing that this was suspicious, I landed the Phoenix Mk II onto the cold, metal hangar bays.

The place was shrouded in the mists of twilight so thus I hear bambi saying "jesus" as we turned out night-vision on and there we turned around. Dead, rotting, corpses lay waste around the bloodied med-bay and then my wife, clarity, ordered bambi and bob to investigate the further depths of the ship and then she asked me to go with her. "Ok honey, be careful" I replied as I caught up with the duo into the dark depths of the ship. Knowing my senses telling somethings wrong, I pulled out my dual P90s.

Me- As we went along, we noticed many corpses of the crew and we also arrived upon a window so we can see witch planet they were mining. It was a color of blue and red. and we saw the drill. We then heard a noise and we all pulled out our weapons, I pulled out a M4A1 and turned around. We then saw multiple creatures stomr out and started firing. They all looked like a cross between a human and like demon you saw from movies. We started running low on clips and I yealled through the comms "Zidand Help! We are in the Bridge!" Then we started firing again praying that Zidane would come.

Zidane- We soon stumbled into a large hangar, it was abandoned, broken fighters and mining ships lingered in the singing chains above the walls. Then we looked down, we saw more bodies, some were hanging over the railings.

As we travelled deeper. I radioed Clarity "Clar, we found something, its very disturbing, theres bodies hanging on the railings
and the lifeless fighter and mining fleet hanging in their holding bays". But as soon as she replied, her voice was occupied with gunfire and intense roaring. "ZIDANE, HURRY, WE'RE AT THE BRIDGE"."HOLD ON CLARITY, WE'RE COMING!!". "right you lot, clarity and her squad are in trouble. some sort of demon beings attacking her, lets get to the Bridge asap!". "yes sir" they complied as we dashed through the ship with wishes that clarity would be alright before her knight in shining armor comes and defeats the "demons".

Me- "SHIT!" I yelled as I ran out of ammo with my M4A1. I pulled out my USP45 and started firing. Then, I got tackled by one of them and he started to try to eat me. I grabbed a nearby piece of glass and stabbed it in the side of the head and it died. I then said to my mini squad "Try to aim for there heads." and they listened we slaughtered a lot of them but then more of them came and we ran into another corridor but this one was darker. I then, ordered my squad to run backwards into the dark corridor. One of the regular marines out of the like bunches that came with us had bumped into a bigger creature. I turned on my nightvision and Screamed "Jenkins Get away!" but I was to lated and the monster picked him up and ripped him in half. We then retreated further back and I heard Zidane say "We are at the bridge where are you!" I told him we ran to deck B.

Zidane- We hurried through the dark dwindling corridors, but it wasn't long before we made contact. It was a old friend. I met these buggers on Mars. It was imps and then they started flinging their fireballs at us. "DAMN YOU B******!* So with my dual P90s, me, bob and bambi unleashed firepower onto the brown beasts.

"Don't let them get too close, they scratch!". So as we diced up the imps. Clarity radioed "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, WE'RE OUT AND THE DEMONS HAVE OVERWHELMED US!". I replied "IT'S OK MY DARLING. JUST STUMBLED OVER SOME FAMILIAR FRIENDS. WE MET SOME IMPS ALONG THE WAY. I'LL TELL YOU AT DECK B!" Clarity responded "RIGHT... SEE YOU AT DECK B!".

So knowing Clarity were retreating to deck B, I looked up the ahead door's sign, it said "Deck B - Armory". I muttered "Oh you're a lucky son of a, we getting some proper tools to defeat these guys". So ordering my men to follow we dashed through the door to the Armory.

Zidane- Me and Clarity's and the others once again reunite each other with the Armory. "Bob and Bambi, lock the doors, these doors will hold out, for now" I ordered bambi and bob as they lock the doors. With the doors successfully locked shut. Clarity asked "What were... those things back there!?! one of them nearly scoffed my face!!!". "Ah, I guess I tripped over some old friends whilst operating with UAC in the past" I explained. "Well then, explain why" Clarity said.

"Ok, I was running a special Drop-ship operation, transferring goods and arms between Earth and Mars because UAC had established a New Mars City there on Martian soil. Went ok with the place and then this red explosion occurred near the boundaries of the city and these monsters came out if nowhere. Luckily, a archaeological team managed to secure ancient documents of these guys and thus I can tell you what you're facing.

The reason why I lived is because I managed to escape, using my defense turret to blast the demons, that barged through into the hangar bay, who were after civilians, escaping Mars, in a civilian transport. Once they escaped, I then secured the last of the supplies and dropped the request, on this ship. Here, l'll give you these weapons. More effective than modern ones we're using right now." I explained as I handed the weapons to the team

Pistols - effective sidearm when main weapon runs low, pistol whip or blast their faces with it.
Shotgun - 12 Gauge, good at blowing apart incoming demons that try to jump on you, here Clarity, you can use this.
SMG - Similar to my akimbo P90s but packs more punch, mows down zombies and groups of other weaker enemies. I handed the SMGs to the squad-mates.
Rocket Launcher - Portable FFAR missiles. Blows apart groups of enemies or single tough enemies. Blast radius fatal in tight corners and rooms. So I slung this behind my back.
Plasma Rifle - Uses strong superheated plasma bolts. Kills demons quite quickly but poor accuracy. Uses these special aqua, energy cells. I need to fill up quite a lot on these - My main weapon, so I wield it.

"Now theres another weapon around here but UAC didn't gave me clearance on it. But my old buddies tell me it's a huge gun that fires big blasts of green plasma and thus sends smaller blasts after targets not hit by the main beam. Uses same energy cells but it's bright green in color. Need to find it in order to decimate overwhelming groups. Now as for the demons we're after, they're ain't as stupid or infective as the Necromorphs we fought on Earth.

The demons came from Hell and those guys have brains, they got a religion and a hierarchy and some are cyborg creatures and unlike other zombies. Their ones are possessed by Hell and there they can use any combat or engineering training to use against us. Z-SEC Zombie Marines are smart enough to use cover and fire arms at us so be careful. Right, after the ghost stories I explained. We need a course of action to kill these sons of b******. We can either get to the bridge and get the black box there, see if we can find out what happened. But demon activity may be denser than other parts.

They may be smart enough to try and get this ship to Earth and possess it. Or we can hit their engine bay, less denser but more engineer zombies. But should keep this ship still, they ain't going anywhere. But we need my wife to agree on either of them. So clarity what will it be?" I asked as I faced Clarity.

Me- As we arrived so did Zidane, I asked him what these creatures are and he basically explained them to us. I was then left with a hard decision. I looked over to Zidane and said "Lets..." and paused and stood there think for a couple of minutes. I then spoke my order "I think we should go to the bridge becasue more time to get used to these new weapons and two because we may find a clue as to how this happened. But I think two of us should stay behind and make this armory a fallback point if we get caught and have to run somewhere." I then said on the comms "SB797 and Agykoo get down here, Deck B Armory be careful though we ran into a couple of demons you could call them." They then both turned up within minutes.

Zidane- My wife pondered a while before making her overall descision "Maybe we should hit the bridge, we can get used to these weapons and also find the Black Box so we can find out anything that happened, plus make this our fallback point if things get too intense" She answered as she answered to get Agykoo and SB797 to get in here where they managed to within minutes.

"Blimey those guys are quite fast. Right, the bridge it is so Agykoo and SB, hold position here and make yourself comfortable here as we go and secure the bridge and the black box. So with Agykoo and SB797 holding down the Armory, I unlock the door but as it opened, a howling wind met us that was quite intimidating as though the demons were calling, "Ok... To the bridge guys" I finalised as me, Clarity, Bob and Bambi made quick feet to the Bridge. Knowing of the major battles we'll be facing when we get close.

Me- As we went through the deserted halls and bloody corridors we ran into a few demons but getting there was easy. When we got there the door was locked. So I stood there and though a little and ordered Zidane, bambi, and bob to stay there and before i left I said "If I am not back in 20 minutes assume the worse." I then went off looking for the key. I walked into the secondary medical bay and I found a few things that could help us. So I oicked them up and went to the next room which had on its lit up greenish sign: SUPPLY ROOM. So I walked in and looked for anything and found a few rounds for my M4A1. I then walked into the next room, which was the biological room but I found nothing. By the time I got out... 10 minutes passed.

Zidane- As soon as we hit our first battle it was a big large room where these demons came in. I knew they were Pinkies and Maggots but also the presence of our first Z-Sec zombies, but those were wielding will pistol whom fired with accuracy as poor as a blind archer.

So we unleashed our new firepower. Streams of SMG rounds accompanied with streams of blue bolts started cutting them down "Now this is better eh?" I cheerfully praised my comrades but we hit a problem. It was a door, fair enough, but it was locked, bugger. But it's frame glew a bright red. "Damn it. It's a red key door". "So there's a key then" Clarity responded "So I have to flamin find it then?". "Looks that way honey" I replied. "Very well then, if I don't get back in 20 mins, then it's time to worry, ok?". "Right, we'll keep these buggers off ya" I finalised as she ran down another corridor which flashed yellow as she blasted away Maggots and Cherubs as they tried to make their jumps.

10 mins after she reappeared and shouted "I got the..." But before she finished her sentence, a z-sec zombie has, finally, managed to hit her. She collapsed on the floor as a result. "Clarity! No no no NO! NOT TODAY!" I shouted as I ran to her, blaring streams of plasma at the demons, and then grabbing her by the arms and attempted to drag her behind cover. But a maggot soon jumped and grabbed her foot but all it met was a few, burning, plasma bolts, as I shot at it to let go.

I managed to get her out of there before she became dinner for the hungry demons. I asked her "Clarity, are you alright?".

Me- I then walked into the next room and finally found it. I ran back and screamed "I finally found the...!" then before I finished I felt like I got bitten or something but then i heard Zidane yell "Clarity! No no no NO! NOT TODAY!" and i collapsed. I felt the most pain in my arm so I am guessing thats where I was hit. He then shot a crap ton of demons then one of them grabbed my foot but Zidane had him. He then asked me if I was ok and I was fealing slightly dissy. then everything turned black and I guess I passed out at that point. I hope Zidane didnt think I died.

Zidane- She ain't responding so I checked her pulse. Phew close one, only got nailed in the arm. So I placed my teeth "Don't worry, this'll hurt no more" I spoke as I bit the bullet that hit the arm and with my good amount of strength, i free the bullet from her arm. I looked around for something to patch the wound and luckily she went into something along the way, there dropped by her was a Medic Kit.

"Oh why do I have such as lucky wife" So i pulled out the bandages and there I tightened to stifle the bleeding from the gory wound. I propped her feet against the wall so she can recover her consciousness quicker. By the time me and the remaining squad mates tore down the demons that exist in this area. I see Clarity just waking up "Err what's gonna on. Why am I lying like this?" She asked when she got up.

"You got hit by a pistol zombie" I answered as I gave her weapons back. "You're lucky to be shot in the arm and thus I helped recovered you cos I did advanced medical training as part of helping any staff on board my aircraft" I told her. "Well then since after my 'Indiana Jones moment' I got the key" She told us as she walked over to the door and inserted it into the terminal next to the door". So with the door finally unlocking and flying upwards for our ingress, I tell clarity to keep the key because they're may be another key door, of the same color, further in. So we then entered the red door area with the door slamming, and locking, behind us.

Me- I then woke up and opened the door with the key. As we walked through the door for some reason closed and locked behind us. I then ordered bambi and bob to try to get the ship moving again while me and Zidane explore... First we went to the captain's quarters and it was locked by a red key so i got mine out again and pulled out a pistl as well because of my shoulder... We then felt this coldness of some sort and then the ship started up. We heard gunfire upstairs and ran. We were hoping Bob and Bambi were stil alive...

Zidane- We find a T-junction, with a sign explaining the two directions, the one point to the left showed "Captain's Quarters" while the other said "Bridge". Clarity soon made a decision and ordered bambi and bob to go to the bridge in hopes of getting this ship going. But this time she ain't telling me to follow either so with Bambi and Bob going to the bridge and there we explored the other direction where we found the Captain's Quarters.

Not bad for a captain. Nice carpets, wooden walls, coat rack and more importantly, captain's diary entries laid on the desk. So with the rest of the squad guarding the room, me and clarity then read the documents and we're horrified by the entry that read.

Captain's Entry February 6th 2024

We finally reached the planet we're supposed to mine, hooray. My crew were in full mood so we dispatched some mining ships. But then we got a warning from... something "How dare you disturb the creatures of darkness, you shall perish as the consequence. I thought it was a joke where in fact things turned from bad to worse, mining ships failed to return and then the worst has happened. The.... *blurred* "

We couldn't make out the last of the sentence since it looked like the pen slipped across the page. Mutiliated by the Demons? We don't know but then something worst has happened. It was bambi and bob, they found the bridge but there's a lot of demons preventing their ingress to the controls. So me and Clarity had to ditch the documents and run to the bridge, hoping should bambi and bob make it out before we arrive.

Me- "Sh*t" I said when we got up, I pulled out my pistol and looked around. I turned on my Nightvision and started looking around. "Zidane, go over to the left but keep your nightvision on and check every room in a 1 mile radius from the bridge." I nsaid I then saw him going away. I opened up a door to the medical bay that was closer to the bridge. "Bambi, bob? You guys here?" Then i heard "Yes" and looked over and saw them pop out. On the comms I said "Zidane, i got them where are you?" I got know response and started to worry. I then ran down to the other side looking for my Husband...

Zidane- We arrived at the bridge but the pair were nowhere to be seen. Demon bodies and blood only occupy the room. My wife told me to get to the left. As she was exploring the other rooms, I entered a mysterious room called the "Portal Room". It sounded so curious that I had to take a look.

As I entered I see a massive portal like in Timesplitters 2 as it fired a pair of beams and the ring started spinning and inside showed some mysterious place. There as soon as touched the portal. I hear my wife saying "Zidane, I got bob and bambi, can you get to me?" The only thing she got was silence as I wasn't in the ship anymore

I arrived in Hell...

Me- We started running through the hall when we cam across a room named The portal room... It was locked. "Bambi, Place a charge on that door, I think i have an idead as to why these demons are here." I said. "Right," bambi said as a blast destroyed the door. "bambi and bob go find the self destruct button and make it four hours until it explodes, also go get Agykoo and SB797 and rally back here. If me and Zidane arent out by the time it hits 30 minutes get off the ship." I said they both said Roger and went off. I then set my watch to four hours before putting my hand on the portal... I arrived in Hell and looked around, not seeing Zidane anywhere.

Zidane- Hell, Its such a barren word for a barren world. It's reddish mountains and green-bricked areas make up for it's horrible enviroment. I need to explore because I realised this was the last time I saw The Marine. I explored a bit, blasting imps, cherubs, cacodemons and all other demons. But then I looked at a intruging new gun. It laid there, abandoned, exposed to the elements, so I went over to it and try to pick, it up. It wasn't heavy, but I realised what I was wielding. It glew green pipes on it and thus I was holding the mother of all guns, the weapon I wasn't allowed to know. I was wielding...

The BFG-9000

With the weapon in hand, some kind volunteers sprung up in front. I unleashed the gun's might blast and I missed, damn it. But it exploded and smaller projectiles stream from the blast, headed to the targets and fry them demons. With my path clear I turned around. Oops, I am lost. But I heard a portal opening and closing which gave me a header on where to regroup because I knew Clarity and the others would find me. So with my BFG in hand, I attempt to find my way back to the group.

Me- As I entered the portal I heard weapons firing. I then looked at my watch and I had 3 hours to fin him and get back before they leave. I then looked to my left and saw a Imp and shot it point blank it died. I walked over to it and noticed a hole in its stomach. i opened the whole and saw its insides, It had a blure beating heart with red intestines and a stomach. It also had some sort of red glowing thing. I then shot it and the imp died. I turned and saw some more imps, looked back at the others and saw where the glowing thing was. I fired at those areas and with only 5 shots out I killed them. I then heard some more gunfire and ran over too where I saw it. it was Zidane wielding some sort of greenish cannon. he fired another shot and it divided into more blasts. I then got hit right off my feet by one of them. I passed out.

Zidane- As I ran through the walls, more demons appeared, fair enough, so I raised the BFG and fired another charge, it did its nature but however, it hit something, that is not a demon.

It was Clarity

She got hit in the leg and boy it was seriously burnt. She collapsed so I have slung the BFG on my back and, with my free arms, picked her, behind my head and carried her to the portal and through it. I was back in the portal room. Thankfully, she recovered again and she grasped my cheeks "You saved my life. Again!". "Boy I got you there out of there alive".

But as soon she stood up, she slapped me on the face and asked in her raised voice. "Why did you go through there!?". I tried to make a answer and it came out as buts. "You could have nearly got yours and myself killed in there! Now no bloody knock me out with that... green thing!",, I finally make a answer. "But honey... it was curious, it deserved a curious look around." As i rubbed my cheek "Right we gotta get ourselves out of here, I already ordered bob and bambi to set off the self-destruct sequence and will be making their way to the hangar and so are agykoo and SB797 will be also told to wait by the Phoenix."

She ordered as she grabbed my arm and we ran down to the hangar, with the red flashing in the ship with the tannoy shouting "SELF-DESTRUCT ACTIVATED T-30 MINUTES. ALL HANDS ABANDON SHIP!".

Me- As we ran throught ths ship I noticed most of the bodies have either disappeared or have been torn apart some more. Then the first explosions started happening. We came up to a corridor Zidane went ahead to check it out and another explosion cause us to seperate. "T- =25 Minutes before self destruct!" The tannoy said.

"Clarity! Clarity? Are you alright!" At the time I was under rubble so I couldnt answer. "Yeah I am fine get your A$$ to the Pheonix! I will find a way to the hangar! I then started to do some sort of running limp and I was almost to the hangar when another explosion went off knocking me unconsious. When I woke Up I heard "Clarity! Clarity, you have 5 minutes lets go!" I then got up and came to a locked hangar door, I figured stay here and die or risk another knock out. I placed a charge and the door flew off! I then saw the ship leaving with Zidane walking up. "ZIDANE!" I yelled and started running he turned around as the ships door started shuttin i got to then of the the hangar and he said "JUMP!" I jumped and my heart stopped beating for 5 seconds, I stopped breathing and the ship started to explode Everything went in slow motion as my helmet flew off, I quickly looked back caught it and threw it into the Pheoniix. Myself then Flew into it right before the pheonix's doors closed. I then flew in and hit the table that was right on the inside and then hit the wall, slowly going into a coma.

Zidane- We ran to get to the Phoenix, but a explosion seperated us. Clarity shouted that she'll find another way and so I have to run down the other. As I cruised my way down, I saw a flashlight in front of me, it struck and I went down.I saw a zombie looking down on and was about to open his mouth when I grabbed a pole and stuck it into its throat, as it staggered I got up and barged into the hangar. I didn't see clarity and muttered "cmon honey, you'll make it!" so I ran to phoenix, SB, Agykoo, Bob and bambi were in the bay and I asked Phoenix's AI, Blaze, to get the ship out of there. It's engines started to ignite and I started to peg it for the phoenix.

Zombies then followed me but it caused the phoenix's sensors to go off and thus it's read drop-zone, clearance turret to deploy and it tore at the zombies with tons of red plasma bolts. The shop started to lift off and I managed to grab it's ledge and pull myself up, cos i'm smaller than a average human. But then the locked door exploded and I heared my wife calling "ZIDANE!!". I turned around and I saw the limped, bruised and charred Clarity standing in the doorway.

"Clarity, come on" I shouted and she started to run for it. The phoenix's bay doors started to close but the gunship was about to make itself through the forcefield. At the chance I shouted "JUMP!" So she jumped and her helmet blew off and she grabbed it, only to be gripping the ledge, by one hand. She threw her helmet into the Phoenix and I shouted "Grab my hand!" The ship exploded, and the vacuum started to suck her out, as she grabbed my hand. With all my might, I pulled her into the gunship, and the doors closed, securing us both in, but she flew over to the over end, struck the wall and concussed herself, I too fell over but didn't injured my head so I ran to her and picked up her head and said to her "Clarity, CLARITY!!"...

Me- i woke up in a distorted Purple like world. I saw past memories like they were yesterday. I knew i was in a dream but it felt weird, Lucid Dreaming perhaps? No, I wasnt relaxed. I then saw a future memory which was quite interesting. I looked through many memories. I then saw myself. I had on N26 Armor Futuristic version, Able to let you survive in different enviroments. I had Long Dirty Blonde haird with orange eyes. The armor had many different slots on you for weapons, I at the time had a helmet on that covered my eyes and face, Black visor covered my eyes. I then had my Screwed up leg and arm. I will be ordering too armor and weapons soon. I then felt myself waking up. What seemed like the shortest time period ever had actually been a week.

Zidane- I thought she was gone until I saw her purple eyes open once again. I took off mine and revealed my long, spiky, blond hair and she glimpsed at my blue, bright eyes. "Thank god you're alright. I don't really want to lose you." She muttered in her whispery voice "kiss me". I went like WTF and I said "I ain't kissing you... yet" So she sat up on a seat, and wrapped in a blanket and she started talking about this weird purple dream and that she had this strange armour that had weapons and tools and s***. I said to her "You better get some rest. We'll be landing on a safe spot to recover from the events on the first ship" I asked her

But then there was large noises and thus caused me to check it out by getting to the cockpit. "Blaze, damage report, any enemies?" Blaze responded "Affirmative Zidane, we have incoming lasers, struck our engine." Damn it, but then we knew what struck, because some strange purple planes shot from above, they turned and unleashed a blast of plasma energy onto the ship. I braced myself and then I have to return fire.

Thus I activate and deployed the, Bugspray 60mm, Auto-Cannons and they made quick work into decimating all but one of the incoming UFOs. "My accuracy protocols allow me to judge the speed of the target and the speed of the projectile thus I can work out the lead distance".

But I wanted the last kill, ordering Blaze to leave the last UFO alone, I activate and slave the, Rapier 50mm, Dual-Cannon to me and there I shot the UFO, much quicker than Blaze's kills. "Sorry, blaze, your human counterpart can do that much faster. "You and your brains, hmph" as Blaze took a big strop when I left the cockpit where I returned to Clarity.

Me- I then fell asleep. I didnt have any special dream. I then woke up adn went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw my pretty purple eyes. I then went out and everyone was sleeping. So I went up adn started to pilot the ship. I asked Blaze to plant a course to the USG lass. Then we hyper jumped and I saw the ship, It was on fire and crap so maybe on the inside it wasnt to bad.

"Wondeful, We are going to have to be careful, Agkoo and SB stay in the ship, Zidane, bambi, and bob come with me." Then we left and went inside the ship. As we walked in I noticed something awkward, the atmosphere was different. I then walked up to a dead body, and explosion went off causing a pipe to fly out and started to go towards Zidane, "ZIDANE! NO!" I said I ran and jumped in front of him and the pip went through my shoulder...

Zidane- After checking Clarity was fine, I decided to go to the cockpit and catch some Zs. So since I hit the land of nod. I hit a strange nightmare. It was images of my rival Kuja saying such random words and it was like he was saying "Zidane. Zidaaane" in the wrong pronounce and then I suddenly awoke because it was freaky. However it wasn't Kuja. It was clarity saying "Zidane, we're at the next ship. Looks like in bad shape but interior should hold out. I told Agykoo and SB to stay here and now Bambi and Bob are waiting for us. Come on!"

So I got up, removed the BFG, Rocket Launcher and Plasma Rifle from the weapon hold and jumped off the Phoenix but then I felt a massive explosion whipped of the ground and I hear clarity shouting "Zidane!" and I was knocked over and I turned round seeing the horrendous image of Clarity getting skewered by a pipe.

She took the full force and she hit a wall. I have to save her from death. So I rushed down to Clarity, I see the pipe went through and, slowly, I pulled the pipe out of her body. Then I showed what no other human can do. I rubbed my hands and then started to endure the pain. It was horrible, such untolerable pain. But as soon as she awoke, my body suffered too much and I blacked out.

Me- "Zidane! bambi bob get him to the medical bay I am going to the armory!" I started to run to the armory. Worrying about Zidane the whole way. As i arrived I saw a new suit. I put it on and I heard:

Heartbeat Levels: Normal
Breathing Levels: Normal
Eyes: Normal
Blood levels: Normal
Brain Functions: Normal

"I need to get more of these suits! They are just like the ones in my dream. I am the same me, Purple eyes and Brown long hair." I said to myself. I then picked up all of the armor, enough for all of us.

Camoflauge: Ready
Missiles: Armed
30. Cal.: Armed
Visor Color: Black

Suit Ready Proceed.

"Guys i got new suits, they are awesome" I said on the comms. I then rushed to the Med bay but notice i could walk normal and everything the suit fixed me!

Zidane- I woke up and I was in my Phoenix medical bay. I look around and saw bob and bambi looking down on me "No Clarity! Where is she??" I asked them. "Clarity told us to take you here, just gonna..." "I'm back, check out these suits!" Clarity interrupted bambi bearing strange new suits. She was wearing one too, odd. "Clarity, two problems with those suits". I asked her. "What's that?" She asked. "A: I am too small for them and B: I have a tail". "But I believe the ship came prepared for your species" She replied revealing the suit that fitted my profile.

We don the suits and however, unlike theirs, my HUD altered.

All stats check
VISION HUD compatible...
Species: Genome
Adapting and altering HUD to VISION
Agility augmentation and HUD VISION intregation complete.

Ready...

Sure enough, the base health and armor indicators appeared in, blue, curved lines. It even automatically picked up and highlight my fellow mates.

"Well this is awkward, seems I am more mobile than you lot" As I demostrated some awesome moves, like Jackie Chan, like jumping off walls and leaping great distances.

"That is NOT Zidane, I have married" Clarity said

"Right, we need to investigate and destroy the Portal room to prevent any more demons from puring through. Lets get to a secure location to find a place to retreat to" She orderded out squadmates as we headed to find a good place to retreat to.

bambi- the pheonix medical bay was gleaming white next to zidanes blood stained clothing. he began stirring, and broke the quiet with a moan as he opened his eyes. "No Clarity! Where is she??" he asked us. i began to explain but halfway through the sentence clarity burst into the room with several sets of armour. of course she had already donned hers, the light gleamed on its surface making her look slightly angelic. i wasnt really listening but i saw zidane pointing to that tail of his. he must be saying something like "i cant wear those i have a tail, or im too small" something along those lines. i was more focused on the armour itself. clarity handed zidane his, ironically she had found one for his....species. he rapidly began performing acrobatic stunts across the room, even though just having been revived recently. it was amazing, he moved lightning quick in that apparel, and it almost moulded to his body to become a second skin. i looked over at bob, he had a big grin and a gleam in his eye. i was thinking the same thing to be honest, "can i have mine now?". but for now we enjoyed ourselves watching zidane...do his thing. i really must figure out what on earth he is. for now, ill just stick to calling him unique and interesting.

"Right, we need to investigate and destroy the Portal room to prevent any more demons from puring through. Lets get to a secure location to find a place to retreat to" She orderded out squadmates as we headed to find a good place to retreat to" the order came swiftly, and so we began to head in the direction of the portal room.

what will be in store? well after the two lovebirds over there getting seperated...bob and i going completely missing from the group...zidane going through a PORTAL...and both of them frequently fainting and being knocked out...what could possibly go wrong?

Zidane- We dashed down the corridor to find a good secure place and then a Zombie Commando approached with a big minigun. "TAKE COVER" I hear clarity as everyone but me hit the deck. I wasn't. I was already airborne, because I lept over him, as the Commando looked over the amazing stunt, and then got his head stuck between the legs as I knocked him down and then I said "Can't keep up with me" so I turned his head round to break his spine, killing him instantly.

"Wow, you're more agile since you endured the pain from that pipe?" She asked as though she was stunned by my performance. "This suit must have increased my agility and made me as agile as a Agency Agent from Crackdown 2" I explained.

We then arrived at a station, strange, and a sign was propped against the tunnel's wall "Monorail" it said. "Fantastic, now we can find the ships Main Armory quicker!" She explained. "But however, the lights are out and the train ain't moving" as I pointed to a deactivated monorail, up the line. "We need to find the power generators or else this train ain't going nowehere". Clarity then did orders "Very well then, I am going with SB and bambi to find a power source, you three can guard the train". "Ok, off you pop. The door is behind me" I said as there's a door with a sign saying "Generators".

She then went through the door with bambi and SB, to look for the generators. While me, bob and agykoo guarded the monorail.

bambi- i blindly followed zidanes great speed down the corridor, barely anyway, remind me never to race him. as we reached the end zidane stopped and his nose twitched "TAKE COVER" he shouted. everyone sprung into the nearest nooks and crannies they could find. not long after a zombie commander that looked about 9 feet tall hunched his way into the room. he was carrying a belt fed minigun and meant business. he wasnt in great shape considering he had already been in battle, i judged this from the many stitches i could see at his neck and left leg. the thread green with the pus oozing from the wounds.

i blinked and nearly missed everything. zidane had never taken cover and had just stood still as it came into the room. when it saw him the barrel of that mammoth fun began to warm up and turn, clicking and whirring. this didnt matter though. it would never fire.

*blink* (damn it)

zidane was already behind him, he did that in half a second??? the zombie was confused, got his head stuck between his own legs, and fell over. wasting no time zidane quickly dispatched the monster with a flick of his wrist and a crack of the neck.

"Wow, you're more agile since you endured the pain from that pipe?" clarity asked as though she was stunned by his performance. "This suit must have increased my agility and made me as agile as a Agency Agent from Crackdown 2" zidane explained. i simply sighed and picked up my gun as we walked into the next room. why did i have to get engineer and medical training. why couldnt i have taken the genetic enhancement course?

after we passed through a few beaten down old service ducts, we arrived at a train station. and off place to have a train station, but i wasnt close to imagining things yet. i wasnt that horrified...yet. the aged sign above the railings read "mon-ora-l". an I and an O must have worn away over the years of mistreatment. the station was derelict and abandoned, i was not surprised that we discovered there was no power. zidane clarified this by pointing to a stationary monorail on the track. rust had spread across the bottom like a plague. it wasnt going anywhere without power, even with a a rudimentary restart system.

clarity offered to go with myseld and SB into the room marked generator that zidane pointed out.. oddly, this place wasnt as harmed. like it had recently been used and looked after. sabotage?

zidane, bob and agykoo stayed behind at the station to defend it. good luck to us all.

Me- Heartbeat Levels: Abnormal
Breathing Levels: abnormal

Camoflauge: Ready
Missiles: Armed
30. Cal.: Armed
Visor Color: Black

Third person

As we walked through the Generator room, I couldnt help but notice some gas in the air that was causing me to breathe harder and made my heart beat rise.

First person

"Shakez, get donw here" I said on the comms. Withing minutes he made it to Zidane and the others. we made it to the generator and I turned it on. Then this big beast came... "Everybody! Start firing!" In about half a second we all unleased 60 rounds each. Then the beast hit Sb the the left and then hit me through the wall only to take Zidane with me.

Zidane- VISION Status

Hostiles: 1 (Hellknight)
Base Health: Fine
Heart: Above normal
Armor Ingreity: 90% (Regaining)

Weapons: Rocket Launcher (Heatseeker) BFG-9000 (Full Charge), Plasma Rifle (Full Charge)

I was asked by Clarity to get down the to the Generator Room: But by the time I arrived with Bambi, Shakez and Bob. The place was filled with gas. Luckily, it wasn't fatal, just steam. But then a new creature appeared. It was a brutal Hellknight and it started to fling it's green projectiles at us. It managed to knock SB out of the way and then it threw Clarity at me. Me and Clarity soon went smack into the wall.

We both got up and luckily, it had a direct anger at me, so I suddenly went slo-motion as I quickly dodged it's scratch and then climbed on it's back. It then started swinging it's arms all over the place, continously knocking over SB, every time he gets up, and the others too.

This was I because, pulled my Plasma Rifle out and, started unleashing Plama Bolts into it's head. Then one of it's arms knock me off and then it started moaning loudly, thanks to the intense Headache I given it. "He really needs a cold strip right now" Making fun of it dancing around with it's heads clasped on it's head. But, fiun's over as I then sent one more Plasma bolt to the face and finished him off.

bambi- suit status: HUD off.

good. didnt like it talking to me all the time. PULSE RATE RISING. give me a break, its going to rise WHEN A ZOMBIE IS THERE.

we got into the generator room, it was damp....very damp. everything was coated in a blood coloured coating of rust. to be expected in a generator room i suppose. ive spent enough time in them to notice.
as we patrolled the area looking for the generator itself, a dark shape formed behind me. i faintly heard clarity ordering us to fire, so i shot at it, i wasnt quick enough however and scolded my failure as it sent SB flying across the room. i think he was scratched as i saw blood on his torso, that can be patched up soon.

clarity radioed zidane to come and assist us, i swear that guy is like a walking tank. id be jelous if he wasnt such a good friend, he doesnt abuse his power at least. im getting distracted...again

the monster charged towards us firing burning balls of green that vaporised on contact. avoid them, i noted. this didnt help however as my chest was hit like a brick wall and i flew across the room, smashing into the metal wall next to a steam pipe. a quick jet of the hot stuff got me back on my feet in time to see clarity suffer the same fate, she landed next to SB. just then, the door began banging, and dints began to appear. the new enemy was puzzled, this obviously wasnt one of his little demon friends. the metal caved in and i saw zidane standing in the doorway, with a glowing green cannon. he took one look at clarity on the floor before he leapt into action. and i mean he literraly LEAPT. straight over what he called a "hellknight" i think his armor said.

plasma bolts flew and each one struck true at its target, melting part of the hellknights helm and probably giving it a splitting headache. it stopped attacking and without turning back i took this time to run over to clarity and SB. clarity was fine, she showed no signs of concussion however i had to quickly bandage her am where the armor did not cover, it had hit the pipe and began to bleed. that was quick, but SB was a little more sever. nothing he couldnt quickly recover from and keep fighting, but he would have a little more trouble maneuvering. theere was a foot long gash in his leg that stopped just short of the bone. i couldnt imagine the pain he was in, thank god he was knocked out. i set about sterilising my thread and stitching and disinfecting the wound. i finished with a rubber salve which i bandaged on top. that hsould help him recover as fast as posible.

i turned around and wouldnt you guess! the hellknight was a messy puddle on the floor and zidane crouched next to the awakening clarity. i began to rouse SB while they talked.

i wonder how theyre doing at the train station...

Me- "Lets go!" I said to everyone We arrived back at the train station and the train was working again! But alas there was a bigger monster then before "Everyone inside the train!" I yelled I then walked over to the starting button and the door closed behind Zidane. "No! Clarity what are you doing?!" He said i blew a kiss as the monster hit me through the wall into a bathroom. I then heard the train leave. Zidane and everyone else were on a one way trip to survival. I then got up and looked in the mirror. I looked at my shiny, Chrome armor. With a black visor. I then heard from my Suit:

Heartbeat Levels: Abnormal

Suit Functions: Ready

Health: Critical
Stength: Perfect

Enemies: 1 a leviathon
Health: Perfect
Strength: Dwindling

Armor:50% and Charging

I knew Zidane and the others already hit the other station so I destroyed the generator before they had a chance to come back. "Clarity! Clarity!?" I heard on the comms and i didnt answer. I then charged the beast and did a front flip over while shooting the 30. Caliber from my wrist, then shooting a missile as a final blast the Leviathons head exploded. Also causing me too fly backwards through a wall into the Bridge. I couldnt move and the last thing I heard from my suit was:

Suit failing!

Overload: Number 85964 Suit malfunction.
Health: 1%
Armor: 5% (Not charging)

Mini light turning off to show that General Smith is dead

I then passed out

Zidane- HUD VISION status:
Base Health: Full Strength
Armor Integreity: 100%
Agility Nodes at optimal state
Weapons: Rocket Launcher (Heatseeker) BFG-9000 (Full charge) Plasma Rifle (70% Charge)

We hopped onto the monorail as Bambi has managed to patch up the wounds of those who got hit by the Hellknight. But there Clarity wasn't there. She was at the master switch and then she flicked and sent us to the next station.

But the worst has happened. From the next station, I can hear gunfire and knew Clarity was in jeopardy. "Oh no" As I headed to get to the driver's controls, facing the previous station, tried to flick the accelerator and the screen showed "No Power". I mutter "You idiot! Right guys you better stay here, I need to find another way back, Clarity has disabled the generators.". They remained and, utilizing the local map, I find the shortest way back to the other station.

I managed to get to the other station but then I heard a Roar. I got to the generator room but then I got struck by a limb and went flying into the wall. I glimpsed at the attacker. A Levithan, So I got up, BFG in hand and then the Green Killer emerged to strike down the beast. It recieved the full fury from the intial AND the tracers. After it's extreme sun-burn, it fell and however, revealed Clarity. I dropped to my knees. Checked her pulse.

It was too late...
I had to do one more try to get her alive. So I removed our helmets. and then...
She received, hell of, a kiss.

bambi- my eyes slowly opened..

oh god my head. what happened? i was lying in the corridor to the generator room, i had a splitting headache. i hope i wasnt left behind.

the lights were off again...i thought we just turned the power on? i headed on back to the generators to see if there was a fault. noone was here though. it was way too quiet for my liking. i walked past the laser burned room and stepped carefully over the melted hellknight. who knows, its a demon it could jump up and kill me at any moment.

i reached the generator panel and found it open, someone had cut the conductor wire and the overflow connector. must of happened during the fight, oh well, i looked around and found some in a storage department a couple rooms over. retrieving the pliers and screwdriver from my backpack i began work on the panel. it took a minute or two but when i finished i was rewarded with a hum as the power was restored and the lights turned on. ok now im glad i took engineering, maybe i could make a remote sentry turret to go with me from the supplies in the department. i decided it was a good idea and could really help us in the future. this took about 10 minutes and i still hadnt heard anything from anyone. i called out on the radio and bob answered, BAMBI WHERE ARE YOU? ZIDANE AND CLAIRTY ARE MISSING AND WERE KINDA FREAKING OUT HERE. THE POWER JUST TURNED OFF AND CAME BACK ON. WHATS GOING ON!? i told him i didnt know and that id make my way to him. packing up the shiny new toy i just made i headed back past the hellknight who moaned and made me jump. i grabbed a pipe and started smashing him across the head again. turned out he was dead and just twitching.

i panicked.

when i came back out of the generator room i saw clarity lying on the floor bleeding with zidane next to her. a leviathin i think its called was lying somewhat behind them, nothing left of its head but a green pool on the floor. zidanes work im guessing. i turned my attention back to the couple and my eyes opened wide as zidane kissed her, it was passionate and fiery, so i turned away since i deemed it a personal moment and none of my business. i turned back when theyd finished but clarity was in bad shape. the kiss had brougt her back from the dead but she was still pretty far gone. burns covered her armor and left holes in. these holes were like big red pools of blood. she was losing her life again fast.

i shouted for zidane to step aside and he looked at me in shock, probably thought i was supposed to be with bob, wherever bob was. he still stepped back though, and let me work my magic. zidane might take lives but ill have to teach him how to save them too. clarity needed blood, i found a few packs of it in a nearby medical station, setting up the transfusion i bandaged up what i could and applied some of my own brand of salve onto the burns. they would heal in minutes. i also injected her with my new syrum, it forces red blood cells to multiply 50x faster than normal, making her regenerate in just a few minutes. it would last a couple of hours however, and it was my only vial. lets hope noone else is in mortal danger.

clarity was back up on her feet in no time. she smiled at zidane and redness spread across her cheeks, she must have remembered the kiss. i smiled at this and she turned to me, her eyes opened wide "I PUSHED YOU ALL ON THE TRAIN? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE" she said.

"i was in the generator corridor,i dont know how but i was passed out. but you didnt think id miss a party did you?"

As I passed out I saw Zidane finishing off the leviathon. I then saw the red light flickering off to show everyone I was dead. I passed out and withing a few minutes i was half awake and half asleep. I then felt lips and my eyes sprung open. I saw bambi in the background, He started pumping extra blood in to me. The gave me a Liquidy red syrum. i then got up and saw my Light flicker back on. I asked bambi where the hell he was only to answer with the generator room. But alas I knew I was gonna colapse again and knew bambi didnt have more blood packs but I didnt tell anyone because I didnt want them to worry. I then heard my suit say:

Blood levels: Critical! Need more blood!

Suit Functions: Not Ready (Rebooting)

I then started to do more of a limp across the hall and within minutes we were back with the group. But I knew in a couple of minutes I would die again.

As we walked a long I started feeling a bit off. I could barely see. I then put my suit volume levels all the way up so everyone could hear.

Blood levels: Critical! Its too late!

Health: 0%
Armor: 5% and dwindling

Suit overload 8965478

Turning light off to show General Smith is dead

Shutting down...

As the light flickered off i turned to Zidane and said "Good luck, I will miss you." I then fell on the floor and wasnt awake I didnt know if I was dead or not but I figured I would figure it out soon enough.

Zidane- New Stat updated

Relationship: dying (not proven)

"I will miss you too.." Those where my last words to Clarity as she slipped over Death's ridge. So I had to leave her but I do know she'll find a way out, so with one last hug, I lay her body there and then I heard Shakez on the comms "Zidane. We're at the ship, found the portal room and have destroyed it. Bob has managed to get some records on why the beasts are coming and he's activated this ship's self destruct system. We're getting off this ship in 30 minutes. HURRY!". "On it, just saying goodbyes to someone very special" So I dashed out of the main control room and dodged every hell-spawn and bits of the ships, desperately trying to get to the hangar.

I then met with a locked door. but there was a window above so I climbed up, broke it and lept through it and landed on the flooring of the hangar. There I see shakez standing on the Phoenix's bay. The doors were halfway shut so with a simple leg flick, I dashed to the phoenix, and got in there with AGES to spare. "Zidane, you and your blooming agility, the self-destruct would have be 1 second cos you got there fast. And I'm sorry for you beloved." He asked. "It's ok, she may be dead, but she ain't dead to me" I said as the phoenix took off from the hangar to escape with Clarity still on board.

Me- Suit Rebooting... Welcome back ma'am

"sh*t" I said as I got up

Heartbeat Levels: Normal
Breathing Levels: Normal

Suit Functions: Ready

Alert Alert! 30 Minutes to get out of the ship before death... Again

"Ok thanks" I said as i ran off, how I was alive I didnt understand. I was as fast as Zidane at this point i was also as agile. I then made it to the hangar and noticed the Pheonix was gona and none of the ships were intact. I then started running intil I got to the very top of the ship.

Space functions: Ready please step out into space

I then blew a whole into the roof and looked for the pheonix. it was to far away but i jumped anyway. I was just barely hanging on when I got blown off by the engines. I then got back to the pheoniz and noticed the on window Zidane always looke out was foggy. I drew a heart praying he would see it and know I was alive. I also forgot about the comms. I then said on the Comms "Zidane i am alive" and started to bang on the door to the pheonix. I then heard "Fire in the Hole!" from inside and the door blew open causing me to fly backwards, back into the ship with only 5 minutes left till it goes. I then thought that if i could get this ship out of self destruct i could do something. I then heard the first explosion. Within minutes the ship would be gone. I then got into the ship and the explosion from the USG Lass forced me to hit the pheaonix causeing it to come down with me. We crashed into one of the Ships that we were supposed to check out.

bambi- panicking.

thats all i can remember.

we were all safe of course, well except clarity.

after reviving her i could tell she was in a bad way, but i couldnt say anything, not with zidane there. it would be harder if he knew. after we were mere metres away fro the pheonix, she collapsed. i dropped to my knees and checked her pulse. there was none. i put my ear next to her face, no breathing. she was gone. i looked at zidane and shook my head. i didnt want to get in the way, so i got on the pheonix without looking back, but i heard a snippet of his goodbye. tears were welling up and i could barely see, after everything? was she really leaving?

the place as going to explode in 30 minutes, but due to preperations we couldnt leave for another 20 or 25 maybe. we needed to hurry.

bob stood with SB shakez and the rest of the group. i went and took a walk to my room, i needed to be alone.

time passed quickly in the small room, i heard a voice overhead, preperations complete. i guess were leaving. just then i heard the door blow off outside. was she alive? WAS SHE OK?

i ran to the doors with the rest of the group in time to see an explosion launch clarity's body into the room, that heavy armor didnt help much though, the momentum carried the ship with her and as she crshed the steel plated walls the entire pheonix drifted quickly into another ship in the hanger, damage warnings popped up on my holopad. things werent going well, what mess gad we gotten into.

at leasti figured out how she survived. that serum lasts a few hours, it was coming to the end of its duration, the EXTREME blood cell multiplication and the restorative enhancements of the suit must have given her enough time to stay with us. the brain lasts for 4 more minutes after the heart stops, its a good thing zidanes goodbye got through and made her hold on. without him...god shes lucky.

but we have other problems now, warnings were flashing, smoke was rising...

I hope you enjoyed it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thelastleftforum.board-directory.net

The Last Left Part 2- Story
Page 1 of 1