The Last Left Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Left Forums

Anything about the book I created The Last Left here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Last Left Part 1- Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clarity
Admin
Clarity

The Last Left Part 1- Story Empty
PostSubject: The Last Left Part 1- Story   The Last Left Part 1- Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:47 pm

On this depressing, cold night I stand alone. I am hopping on a train, and I am not coming back. For the plains of Oblivion are everywhere. In this Wasteland, its a free for all match in a video game. Men, scourging the place for supplies. Women and children dieing of thirst and disease. This train leads me to a distant land, a land where all of the water is fresh. This is where I will meet my friends. Names beginning with many, many letters. A, S, Z and many other letters. All of them from a website in which makes my days everytime I go. I love that website and I will never let it go.

As I arrived I smiled. I looked straight and noticed all of my friends standing there. I very slowly stepped out and hugged all of them. Just as the siren went off. Germany was at its final stand with the USA, me being a Secret Agent and Super soldier got promoted to a General grade four, two months ago. I then promoted all of my friends to Captain's. I somewhat regret it in many ways because they screwed the army up already. Time to de-rank and pray the higher ranking officers are responsible.

As we went into battle, I saw my highest ranking pilot, Zidane. I walked over and ordered him to pilot The A-H 60 Longbow Futuristic. He got in and piloted it swell. I saw him above and realized a RPG was about to hit his Longbow. I super jumped in front of it and took the hit. As I plummeted I realized something, I just saved someone. I then hit the floor and before I knew it, Zidane, Agykoo, Shakez, and SB797 stood before me. at that moment I past out.

I then woke up, Tired, With no helmet on. Everything was blurry. I then got up as a regular soldier rushed over. General! He yelled, He got up to me and said his name was Private Lymiik. Before I knew it, I was on the ground, ears ringing. A bomb just hit our central command station. I looked over and saw Lymiik, with a pipe through his stomach. Probably piping from the roof. I picked up my Mark 6 helmet and picked Lymiik up. I was running over to the medical bay where they will help him. But before I knew t I was on the ground again. With a lot of pain. I looked over to Lymiik and I saw that his legs got blown off.

I then got up and could not walk. So I crawled. I crawled just far enough so someone could see me. This person rushed over. He said his name was almantux11 Medical division. So he carried me over to the Medical Bay. I then saw him get hit my a 50. Caliber, I got up and went over to him. I picked him up and put him on a bed. I ripped the bullet out and re-attached his leg. In a matter of minutes he was up again because I gave him an adrenaline shot. Then, we heard a loud explosion and saw a AH 60 Longbow go down. It hit the Medical Bay. I was blown backwards and noticed nukes were dropping. I then saw a nuke heading right for me. I ran an then jumped up I kicked it before it hit the ground, Luckily it was a fake. But when i looked over to where I kicked it a bunch of nukes went off.

I flew a kilometer backwards and hit a rock. I got up and ran over to a german SS, He punched me and i flew. I then got up and pulled out duel pistols, He kicked one out of my hands and I did a backflip over him. He turned around but to late, A bullet flew through his skull and more through his brain destroying him. I then turned around and saw my highest ranking officer, bob standing there. He asked me if we should launch code red, I said yes. Then I looked at earth, where Germany was making all of its bases and making an army. Earth Exploded, in the event all german soldiers Gave up. I executed the general and, it was over for now Soon the Japanese will come after us.

2 months later...

I woke up to some sort of rumbling. It was the Japanese! Before I could reast an explosion knocked me off my feet. I got my armor on and jumped out of my mansion. I walked up to Commander SB797 asked what happened and he explained. I looked over and saw a soldier looking at a tank. It was almantux! I told him to get into the tank and cover the ridge. He was doing well. I then saw zidane and his squadron of Longbows. and then a terrible thing happened. RPG! *Explosion noises* My ears started ringing. Zidane was shot down but he was ok. I got up and then started running. Then I heard General look out RPG! A RPG hit me directly, I blacked out.

When I woke up, there was only a faint blurred figure holding something. My vision cleared and it was a Japanese hold a sword about to stab me. Then he went down and stabbed me and I started coughing up blood. I then kicked him into the spikes of one of our tanks. I looked over and saw Zidane gat out of his destroyed Longbow. I will have to get him a new one I said to myself. I then looked over the other way and saw almantux running over to me. Then I saw the flash of a Sniper Rifle scope. I quickly got up and jumped in front of him, I took the hit. Laying there, almantux was saying you didnt have to jump in front of me and raandom crap. Then bambi a medic came over and said to me "Looking blue today are we?" I chuckled and he picked me up and took me to the med- bay. Then they started releasing these "things" that we now call Necromorphs. I blacked out.

When i woke up, I saw another figure standing over me, exceptit was bambi. I then looked over and saw Achronis. He was about to say something when a weird bone like thing flew through his neck, slicing an arterie. I then looked over to bambi and screaed run! But it was to late for him I though at least a gigantice beast name a brute flew through the med bay picked me up adn threw me through the med bay. I landed on my stomach. I then looked up and saw the brute holding Clerical. At that point all I heard were screams of agony and I covered my ears. I then saw Clericals organs fall out of his lifeless corpse. Then his heart fell exactly where mine was. I got up and the brute picked me up and was going to brutally kill me. Then Zidane came out of no where with another Longbow and killed the brute. I was happy, and sad because Clerical was gone. He will be remembered.

As I got to the secodary command center I realized no one was there so I went in there with squad of marines. Before we even got to the control room we already lost two of them. When we made it to the command center I called control for help. They said they were sending another 2,000,000 troops over because the Japs army was much larger at that point, but they were also loosing because they lost control of the Necromorphs. So now we are both fighting each other and Necromorphs. So when we got out, Zidane was waiting there and told us to get in, when I got in Shakez, Agykoo, SB797, Bob, and a few others were there as well. I named us All the Ghost squad including Zidane. The Ghost Squad is the best squad in the army. Not only did I make us the Ghost squad but so did the President.

"GET DOWN!" "RPG!" was all I heard before the Gunship got shot out of the air. I then saw the presidents gunship explode before we landed. Everyone was ok when we hit the floor, except the marines. They were gone... As I got up everyone else did and I said to Zidane on the Comms What the hell happened? He reported back and said they hit the thruster. I then kicked the door off of its hinges... Zidane was there and he opened the back door for us. We ran out and took cover because there was a 50. caliber MG firing at us and if we got hit.... We were done.

Now that we were out I got up and chucked a grenade at the 50. cal. It exploded and started spraying its bullets everywhere. I then ran up getting lucky and took the ammo bag and threw it over to the Japs base. But before we knew it They were coming back, strong. I then turned to bob and nodded. All of the sudden and orbital strike came and started dominating their base and army. We were done fighting the Japs. As I executed the Generals I felt good. We also killed all of the Necromorphs, so that was good.

So today was empty and me and a special someone are getting married. I cant seem to figure out why we havent gotten any missions yet, it is weird because It seems I am living my life normally. I am also marrying Zidane Smile. Hopefully He did the right thing, Though our marriage is tomorrow I still need to get a dress. My sister says dresses are for "other" people. Smile To bad she died saying that to me so you know it sucks.

So today is my wedding and I finally got a dress. 5,000 credits seems like a lot right? Not really. I have been studying some ships that have been sunken before I was born like the Arizona.

2 hours later...

I just got back from my wedding and it went swell. I got another mission for me and my team after it though. My commander said I have to go check out some space mining ships that we havent heard from in a while. S I said ok and I said through the comm "Ghosts you ready?" and simultaneously they all said "Always".

There you go Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thelastleftforum.board-directory.net

The Last Left Part 1- Story
Page 1 of 1